Kim began her career in public accounting and spent 8 years with Arthur Andersen in Boston, Massachusetts and Columbus, Ohio. Since moving to Birmingham, Kim worked for 13 years with a regional accounting firm where she was a Senior Tax Manager. In 2019, Kim joined Truitt, Tingle, Paramore and Argent. Throughout her career, Kim has served a variety of clients, ranging from small, closely-held businesses to large corporations. Her passion is the state and local tax area, which includes large, multi-state companies, nexus (income and sales tax), business licenses, unclaimed property, sales/use taxes and ad valorem taxes. Kim also has focuses in the areas of mergers and acquisition and the Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credit.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Alabama and Ohio Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- ASCPA State and Local Tax Committee
- Miami University – Master of Accountancy
- Bob Jones University – Bachelor of Science, Accounting